Jul 10, 2008

Team "Work"

Today I tried to improve my presence on the internet so I could support eSMArts members more and promote our team and my business. So I created accounts on various websites and have been trying to figure out how to link my photos on my website to my sales pages on etsy, and cross-linking blogs, favorites, friends, etc. Still want to learn how to do video, like youtube or squidoo--I'm not ready to create a tutorial yet, but that would be a great start.

Since few of you really know me, I gotta confess--I have always absolutely hated having my picture taken, and never liked taking photos either. So, here I am talking about going way beyond a still photo to active video clips!!!!! Wild, to me anyway.

It has been great to read posts from other team members to see how we type/write/webspeak differently; sometimes I think my writing sounds stilted and not as "fun" to read as others, so guess I can work on that too---let's see, learning web processes, changing how I write on blogs, improving my pictures, creating and uploading video, oh----actually, possibly, making some of those projects in my head----yep, self-improvement time is here!

Thanks for listening/reading! I'm gonna go off and learn something else.........
Teri
www.sandtcreations.com
sandtcreations@insightbb.com

2 comments:

Inspired Designs by Teresa said...

Hi Teri, it does seem like there is a steep learning curve for so many things on the journey of internet marketing. So aren't we lucky to belong to a team where we help and support one another! I've already learned so much.

Pearl jewelry said...

wholesale jewelry cultured akoya pearls,freshwater pearls and pearl jewelrypearl necklace,pearl pendant, pearl earring, pearl bracelet , pearl ring , pearl strands from China.